How You Can Help
- Volunteer – help monitor the nighthawks nesting in the state.
- If interested, contact Becky Suomala: (603) 224-9909 x309 or email@example.com
- Monitoring form (click here to download) to record observations at a single site (fillable PDF or print and fill in)
- Video instructions (click the image below to view video)
- If you install and monitor a gravel patch on your building using the Gravel Patch Handbook, then
- Notify NH Audubon and become part of Project Nighthawk’s patch study,
- Register your site by saving this MS Word form to your computer and filling it out or by printing this PDF form and filling it out, and returning the form to Becky Suomala via
- Donate – Please make a contribution to our research using the form on the Project Nighthawk Overview page or contacting one of the following.
To Donate or Volunteer
- In Concord and statewide, contact Becky Suomala, Project Coordinator, NH Audubon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-224-9909 x309.
- In Keene, contact Brett Amy Thelen, AVEO, email@example.com, 603-358-2065, www.aveo.org.